For that fresh, delicious and easy Asian street-food noodles but with a Best of the Bone paleo-style protein and gut-health boost.
- 1/2kg (or one lb) Chinese egg noodles, frozen or (preferably) fresh, available in Asian markets
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 3 ½ tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons Chinese rice vinegar
- 2 tablespoons Chinese sesame paste
- 1 1/2 tablespoons of Best of the Bone's Organic Turmeric/Ginger/Black Pepper (to add protein and improve digestibility)
- 1 tablespoon REAL peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon finely grated ginger
- 3 teaspoons minced garlic
- 2 teaspoons chili-garlic paste, or to taste
- Half a cucumber, peeled, seeded, and cut into sticks.
- ¼ cup chopped roasted peanuts
- Bring a pot of water to a boil. Add noodles and cook until barely tender, about 5 minutes. Drain, rinse with cold water and toss with a splash of sesame oil.
- In a bowl, whisk together the remaining 2 tablespoons sesame oil, the soy sauce, rice vinegar, sesame paste, peanut butter, Best of the Bone Organic Turmeric/Ginger/Black pepper, ginger, garlic and chili-garlic paste.
- Pour the sauce over the noodles and toss. Transfer to a serving bowl, and garnish with cucumber and peanuts.
Don't forget to get your Best of the Bone at www.theherbaldoctors.com and use the discount code: 10% for a 10% discount : )
Share this post