Best of the Bone Organic Turmeric - Organic Ginger - Organic Black Pepper Broth
375g JARS - 37+ serves. A gut and anti-inflammatory powerhouse! The richest, most nutrient dense slow-cooked (for 48+ hours,) certified grass fed bone broth gelatin (NOT powder but a living, enzyme and nutrient rich gelatin) - is packed with the most absorbable collagen protein, 19 vital amino acids and 80+ minerals. Add a cup of warm water to a spoonful of Best of the Bone for quick, nutrient dense broths or as a base for rich soups and amazing sauces. Bone broth benefits include:
- improve and even repair gut issues including leaky gut, irritable bowel, GERD (acid reflux), colitis and related auto-immune issues.
- lead to weight loss
- increase bone density (statistically significant in as little as four weeks) & reverse osteoporosis.
- Improve and even reverse conditions of osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis and joint and tissue damage.
- increase lean muscle mass.
Did you know that the gelatin and essential fatty acids of the broth increase the absorption of micronutrients in your meals. So add some veggies or meats to your Best of the Bone broths and soups.
Certified organic ingredients that have not been irradiated - both ginger and turmeric (active curcumin) have been shown to be absorbed at levels up to 900% greater when orally consumed in conjunction with healthy fats and gelatin from bone broth.
Evidence-based benefits of turmeric include:
- Turmeric (the bio-active curcumin in turmeric) contains bioactive compounds with powerful medicinal properties including anti-inflammatory effects and is a powerful antioxidant. Best of the Bone organic turmeric is a high 5% curcumin and with the pepper to aid absorption and the healthy fats of the bones the absorption is as much as 500% higher than typical curcumin absorption.
- Curcumin boosts brain-derived neurotrophic factor (BDNF) which is linked to improved brain function and a lower risk of degenerative brain issues including age-related factors.
- Shown to lower your risk of heart disease.
- Has shown in numerous studies to be a cancer preventative.
- Arthritis responds well to curcumin in turmeric.
Top evidence-based benefits of ginger include:
- Ginger has a long history of use for relieving digestive problems.
- Proven anti-inflammatory and pain killer (in tests ginger has out-performed NSAIDs such as ibuprofen and other prescription pain relievers but without the side-effects).
- Proven to prevent heart attacks and stroke.
- Improves absorption of nutrients (digestive improvement)
- Improves immunity and respiratory function.
- Natural detox (prevents accumulation of toxins).
- Has shown to inhibit growth of cancer cells.
- Reverse conditions related to GERD (up to eight times more potent than Prevacid and other prescription drugs prescribed for GERD but WITHOUT the side effects!) and stomach ulcers.
- Improves diabetes and enhances insulin sensitive - in fact has shown it can prevent and reverse diabetes.
INGREDIENTS: grass-fed beef leg bone extract (broth gelatin), certified organic turmeric/organic ginger/organic black pepper and evaporated sea salt. 37 serves. Best of the Bone - Australian made HACCP, FSIS certified. Refrigerate after opening - will last until 'Best By' date on jar (several months).
How Do We Make It:
Using only certified grass-fed beef leg bone (highest in marrow and nutrients including conjugated linoleic acid). The bones are slow-cook them for more than 48 hours - ensuring maximum nutrient and marrow extraction from the cooked bones. The result is a thick, nutrient dense bone broth extract, also known as a gelatin (which is known as cooked collagen).
Research and studies have shown:
- Helps your body absorb micro and macro-nutrients due to the gelatin and healthy fats.
- Can repair and even reverse conditions of arthritis and osteoporosis.
- Can increases bone density and/or slow density deterioration and support creation of lean muscle mass.
- Is a powerful anti-inflammatory.
- Supports gut health including colitis, irritable bowel syndrome, leaky gut, and even used as a critical first step to treat Crohn's Disease and colities.
- Improves skin elasticity and reduces wrinkles (overall improvement in skin health).
- Improves immune system.
Suggested for detox programs, joint disease sufferers, the very active and for overall health. One of the most anti-inflammatory foods on the planet - marrow-rich bone broth with bioactive turmeric-ginger and black pepper!
We Also Recommend
Best of the Bone - grass-fed certified beef bone broth concentrate - highest broths in bioavailable collagen protein!
Probiotic Broth! Best of the Bone bone broth w/ bio-fermented coconut-lemon myrtle - turmeric