There are many reasons to try the new certified organic Turmeric-Ginger-Black Pepper Best of the Bone. It's a gut and anti-inflammatory powerhouse.
We won't count our great new price and the introductory 10% off (available for one week only) as one of our six reasons. With our new mother of all gelatin/bone broth products you are getting the same lovely Best of the Bone gelatine packed with collagen, critical amino acids, minerals and nutrients. You will also be eating the incredible health benefits of organic turmeric, organic ginger and black pepper. Here are six reasons to give it a try - By the way, it goes without saying that this is delicious (even surprised us at how good it was).
As a quick side note, one reason for organic ingredients is that the turmeric, ginger and black pepper are not irradiated - meaning they maintain all of the benefits from their original state.
- The turmeric used is 5% bio-active curcumin - which create powerful anti-inflammatory effects. Arthritis and joint injuries respond well to curcumin.
- Curcumin has shown to lower your risk of heart disease and boost brain-derived neurotrophic factor (BDNF) which improves brain function and reduces degenerative age-related brain issues.
- Ginger has a long history of use for relieving digestive problems.
- Ginger is also a proven anti-inflammatory and has outperformed NSAIDs such as paracetamol as a pain reliever but WITHOUT the side effects. Go ahead, try to overdose on ginger - yum.
- In studies ginger has proven to prevent heart attacks and stroke.
- Both ginger and curcumin have shown to improve immunity and respiratory function - as does bone broth!
YES, we said we'd only list six reasons but reason number seven is 10% off with the discount code: 10%. Simply input 10% into the discount code field at checkout via the "Shop Now" button on facebook or at www.theherbaldoctors.com
Share this post
- 1 comment
- Tags: anti-inflammatory, Best of the Bone, bone broth, Bone broth concentrate, collagen protein, curcumin, digestive health, GERD, ginger benefits, ibs, improved immunity, keto diet, ketogenic, leaky gut disease, paleo diet, turmeric benefits